Kombucha tea, the elixir of life, chocked full of B vitamins, probiotics, and antioxidants. Sipping your homemade kombucha tea is the best way to nourish your body and upgrade your probiotic intake naturally.
Our kombucha culture is carefully cultivated with premium tea blend and organic sugar, giving you strong and healthy scoby + starter liquid, guaranteed to make you refreshingly fizzy, slightly sour fermented, delicious kombucha tea. With proper care, our culture will produce a lifetime of tasty kombucha tea for you and your family.
Drink it straight up, chilled, do a second fermentation, and much more.
Your Kitchen, Your Kombucha Tea, Your Way.
HOW TO MAKE KOMBUCHA TEA
1. Prepare sweet tea.
2. Transfer kombucha scoby and starter liquid into the glass jar filled with cooled sweet tea.
3. Cover the jar with a towel, secured by a rubber band.
4. Let Rest for 7 - 14 days.
5. Your kombucha tea is now Ready.
6. Separate the kombucha scoby from the finished kombucha tea.
7. Repeat, transfer the kombucha scoby, and a saved cup of finished kombucha tea into a new batch of sweet tea.
LIVE KOMBUCHA CULTURE (SCOBY) - One Medium-sized Scoby
STRONG STARTER LIQUID - 300 ml
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS - Download here
ONLINE SUPPORT - We'll do our best to assist you!
"Fast delivery, arrived faster than expected. I am very pleased. "
"I love kombucha but it is expensive to buy from NTUC. I've been considering making my own for awhile. I followed the instructions, making the tea, adding sugar, etc. I did as told and had no problems. It was actually quite therapeutic for me. I got my brewing vessel from a kitchen ware store for under $15. I hope to try continuous brewing soon.
$1.49 on all Singapore orders
For each product purchased, you are donating $1 to a dog shelter.