Quantity: 1 Spoon (12g)
Milk kefir is a tasty fermented milk, similar to yogurt, but with more health benefits. Homemade milk kefir offers upwards 40 - 60 strains of good bacteria at the full potency, making it the most effective way to nourish the body.
We carefully cultivate our milk kefir grains in fresh whole milk to contain as many strains of healthy bacteria as possible, giving you plump and healthy kefir grains. Our grains can be reused over and over to produce plenty of delicious milk kefir for you and your family.
Drink it straight up, add your favorite fruits, and much more.
Your Kitchen, Your Milk Kefir, Your Way.
HOW TO MAKE MILK KEFIR
1. Transfer milk kefir grains into a glass container and fill with 500ml fresh milk.
2. Cover the container with a towel, secured by a rubber band.
3. Let Rest for 18 - 24 hours.
4. Your milk kefir is now Ready.
5. Separate the kefir grains from the finished milk kefir.
6. Repeat, place the kefir grains into a new batch of fresh milk.
LIVE MILK KEFIR GRAINS - One Spoon (12g)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS - Download here
ONLINE SUPPORT - We'll do our best to assist you!
"I was successful in my first try making milk kefir, although i wasn't confident if i did it the right way. Huiying was very helpful in answering my many questions from milk choice to fermentation duration. Thank you very much."
"Having heard good things about milk kefir from my friends, i decided to give it a try. I've been making and drinking milk kefir everyday, it's pretty easy and simple."
$1.49 on all Singapore orders
For each product purchased, you are donating $1 to a dog shelter.